Well, the week isn't quite over yet, so I still have things I want to cross off my never-ending list, but here is the run down on my small successes this week:
1. I made a decent meal 3 out of 4 nights so far this week.
2. I finished knitting Sebastian's camouflage hat--before the onset of summer, I might add!
3. I did a couple of Valentine's Day crafts with the kids and managed to lay in stock all that is needed for pretty pink-frosted cupcakes for Valentine's Day.
4. I baked a couple of loaves of sourdough rye bread.
5. I goofed off most of today (other than going over my bank statement, paying a bill and baking bread) and I don't feel very guilty about it.
Share your small successes! Click on the graphic above.