I haven't had much time to do much this week, having had a very sick baby. I didn't even do any knitting, as my concentration wouldn't permit it. I did, however, work in a few minutes here and there to do something I had been wanting to do for ages.
With my daughter's help, we sanded the heads on my bamboo needles. I wrapped a little masking tape just beneath the heads to keep paint off of them. Then I chose some lovely colors to paint them with and added dots once they were dry. I then took a bleed-proof marker to write the US needle size on the top. Finally, I gave the heads a coat of clear varnish. I am very happy with the way they look, and even happier to be able to find a matched pair so quickly!
Take a look at some other creative endeavors for the week at Natural Suburbia.