Thursday, May 14, 2009
Some of my little successes this week
1) I have made headway on a sweater for Dominic. Back is done, front will get done tonight. Then I have sleeves and the hood to do. It is so soft, I can't wait to put it on him!
2) I made a few cleaning supplies using recipes from Better Basics for the Home. Tested them out and they seem to work very well and smell nice.
3) I have Sebastian's requested Chocolate Cheesecake in the oven for his birthday tomorrow. My second cheesecake this week...
4) (Kids' success) Una and Sebastian have finished their spelling workbooks for the year. Hurray for one less subject to tackle each day!
5) (Bret's success) My clothesline is up, and even though I haven't used it (I need more clothespins and some sunny weather), the wooden cross-beam has been drawing bluebirds to it. I hope that won't be a problem!
Click on the header to read more small successes, or to share your own!