I had always intended to Modge Podge these to the inside of a white lampshade. Well, can you believe it, we have not one single lamp with a lampshade in the entire house? So I will have to save that one for some future tutorial.
Anyway, I decided to use the printer again, this time to print the leaves onto a sheet of natural (as in not stark white) vellum paper which I trimmed to 8 1/2" x 11". They came out looking really nice!
From there on, all that was required was a suitable jar, a hot glue gun, a pretty saucer, a few acorns and things from outdoors and a piece of raffia. And a candle. With a bunch of pyromaniacal boys, I use the battery-operated ones most of the time.
All I did was hot glue the vellum around the jar to create a sleeve of sorts. I tied it with the raffia, placed it on the thrifted saucer and arranged the little woodsy thingies on the saucer around them. Pretty darned easy, which is the only kind of craft I can manage these days.
Rather a nice effect when lit!