Thursday, June 10, 2010
Small Successes--volume 69
1) I started work on a little dress for Gemma. This permitted me to put off doing the scary button-holes on Una's dress without feeling too guilty. I do realize that I will not be able to put off button-holes forever.
2) I uploaded and ordered prints for another batch of photos from Shutterfly. I only have about another eighteen months' worth of photos to catch up on now!
3) I ordered gifts for Father's Day and a gift for my brother-in-law's birthday.
4) I have all the boys' Mass clothes for Sunday put together for Bret's convenience and to spare him the embarrassment of the "So, mom must be out of town" comments.
5) Bonus: In spite of being very busy, I managed to grit my teeth and let the little guys squish around in the mud (see post below), even knowing that it would mean a lot of clean-up on my part. I also sat on the schoolroom floor and played a couple of rounds of "Jumping Pixies" with Gabriel when he lamented that no one wanted to play with him.
What are your Small Successes? Go and blow your own horn on Faith & Family Live!