Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday is still the high point of my week

Yes, despite the chaos involved in getting the five young ones up, fed, dressed and out the door; in spite of having to pack the play clothes for after Mass (and at this time of year that means not just a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, but also sweaters, jackets, hats and gloves); in spite of the hour-long drive, it is still something I begin to crave by midweek. I am envious of those who can get to a daily Mass.

Today was wonderful. We went to the Latin Mass at Our Lady of the Caves, and I went to confession. Dominic was lovely and decided to nap during the Mass. Afterward there was a little fundraiser luncheon and with pony rides for the kids, and although it was cold, the sun came out and it wasn't too bad. I feel refreshed. Which is what I need before the week begins.

I hope your Sunday was refreshing, too.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture and it sounds like just a blissful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I do so appreciate it! I usually respond to questions in the comments section, so check back if there is something you wanted me to respond to!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.